Gardenica – Organic Vermicompost Fertilizer – Nutrient Rich Food for Plants. (850 gm)
Vermicompost is a product made during the decomposition of organic material with the use of various species of worms. It enhances the biological, physical, and chemical properties of soil. It breaks down the soil and organic matter, so the nutrients are immediately made available to plants. It enhances plant growth, suppresses disease in plants, increases porosity and microbial activity in the soil, and improves water retention and aeration.
Vermicompost is an organic product that forms as organic materials decompose with the help of different species of worms.
It contains Organic Carbon, Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium, Sodium, Zinc, Copper, Iron, and other benefificial nutrients.
Recommended to all Flower pot plants, Herbs, Decorate balcony plants, root plants in pots, leaf vegetable plants, and Kitchen garden plants.
Mixing and Application:
Soil Application: When topping up soil for a potted plant, apply 50 – 100 gm of Vermicompost per pot directly into the soil before watering the plant during early morning or late evening.
Do not mix with fungicides/bactericides, toxic chemicals, or soil fumigants. Sanitise the spray tank before application. Ideally, use it in the late evening or early morning. While handling and applying protective clothing, gloves and face masks should be worn. Wash hands after use.
After applying Vermicompost, always keep one week of the gap if you want to apply other soil pesticides.
- Vermicompost is rich in Nitrogen, Phosphorus, and Potassium micronutrients in comparison to other composts.
- It contains water-soluble nutrients and is an excellent, nutrient-rich organic fertilizer and soil conditioner.
- It attracts deep-burrowing earthworms already present in the soil. Those worms will feed on the degradable waste in the soil and leaves the castings in the soil.
- It is the best fertilizer for kitchen gardens, terrace gardens, and pot/container plants.
- It increases the soil moisture storage capacity and also the number of beneficial bacteria.
- It is an eco-friendly product.
Storage And Handling:
Keep in a cool & dry place away from heat & direct sunlight. For use in Agriculture only. Do not mix it with any type of chemical-based fertilizers. Use under the direction of an agriculture consultant. Use Immediately after the production process is complete.