Nutrivise Azoto 1 Kg
Azotobacter chroococcum fixes the atmospheric nitrogen through the process of biological nitrogen fixation and makes it available to plant in an easily assailable and utilizable form. Azotobacter chroococcum is a bio-fertilizer based on the selective strains of nitrogen-fixing beneficial bacteria of Azotobacter chroococcum. This is available in Water Soluble Powder formulation.
Packing : 1 Kg
Out of stock
Azotobacter chroococcum is responsible for the biological nitrogen fixation process, converting atmospheric nitrogen into a readily accessible and usable form for plants. It acts as a bio-fertilizer, consisting of selected strains of beneficial bacteria that are proficient in fixing nitrogen. Azotobacter chroococcum is available in a convenient Water Soluble Powder formulation, making it easy to apply and integrate into plant nutrition practices.
Nutrivise Azoto fertilizers are a specialized range of fertilizers designed to provide essential nutrients, with a focus on nitrogen (Azoto) enrichment for plants.
Mechanism of Action
Fixing Atmospheric Nitrogen in soil (Nitrogen Fixation method).
1. It fixes the atmospheric nitrogen and makes it available to the crop.
2. Adds nutrients to the soil / make them available to the crop & secrete certain growth promoting substances.
3.Helps the proliferation and survival of beneficial microorganisms in soil.
4. It increases number & length of roots and shoots.
5. It also improves the fertility of soil and reduces the use of chemical fertilizers (Urea). It is Harmless, Eco-friendly and low cost agro-input.
6. Azotobacter provides most active form of azotobacter and starts function and proliferation immediately after application in soil.
7. Azotobacter also important for rapid seed germination, if applied as seed coating.
For Soil Application : Add 1 Kg of bio fertilizer at 1 acre of land through drip irrigation or drench the soil at proper moisture of land.
Seed Treatment/Seed Dressing : Dilute 100ml of Azotobacter liquid per 1000ml of water or mix it with 20gm sugar/jaggery for 1kg of seeds. After being uniformly wet shake them gently to from uniform layer of culture coating. Then dry the seeds in shade for 20-25 minutes.