Gardenica – Neem Cake Fertilizer Powerhouse – Pest Repellent. (850 gm)
Composition: Neem Cake Powder Fertilizer
Neem Cake Powder Fertilizer is an organic fertilizer that acts as a plant growth booster. It is a natural pesticide for plants that prevents root rot. It suits best for the pot plants. It controls harmful organisms like nematodes and pathogens and reduces the alkaline content in the soil by producing organic acids while decomposing.
Recommended to all Flower pot plants, Herbs, Decorate balcony plants, Root plants in pots, Leafy vegetable plants, and Kitchen garden plants. Neem cake powder fertilizer is a natural and organic product that is derived from the seed kernels of the neem tree (Azadirachta indica). This nutrient-rich powder is an excellent source of organic matter and plant-friendly compounds that promote healthy plant growth and improve soil fertility.
Mixing and Application:
Soil Application: Approximately, 1-2 spoons of Neem Cake Powder Fertilizer per pot is added to soil directly in the early morning.
Do not mix with fungicides/bactericides, toxic chemicals, or soil fumigants. Sanitize the spray tank before application. Ideally, use it in the late evening or early morning. While handling and applying protective clothing, gloves and face masks should be worn. Wash hands after use.
After applying Neem Cake Powder Fertilizer, always keep one week of the gap if you want to apply other soil pesticides.
- Neem Cake Powder Fertilizer helps to release nutrients slowly and uniformly in the plant soil.
- It acts as a natural pesticide and prevents root rot.
- It is compatible with the microbes in your soil and will improve the rhizosphere microflora which will help to ensure your soil fertility.
- It helps to improve the soil texture and its organic content.
- It promotes micro-nutrient transfer in plants.
- It increases the water-holding capacity of soil and Improves drought resistance in the soil.
Storage And Handling:
Keep in a cool & dry place away from heat & direct sunlight. For use in Agriculture only. Do not mix it with any type of chemical-based fertilizers. Use under the direction of an agriculture consultant. Use Immediately after the production process complete.