ZINC SULPHUR 33%
Contents:- Zinc 33% w/w + Sulphur 15% w/w
Zinc is an essential component for various enzymes for energy production in different crops. It regulates protein synthesis and growth in different crops. It prevent delayed maturity in crops.
Physical Appearance:- Solid
Product Colour: White
Solubility: Water Soluble
Crop recommended:- Cereal Crops:Rice, Bajra, Wheat, Maize, Oats, Barley, Rye, Millets, Sorghum,etc.
Fruit Crops: Banana, Avocados, Apple, Guava, Mango, Orange, Papaya, Grapes, Pomegranate, Dragon Fruit, Watermelon etc.
Vegetable Crops: Potato, Tomato, Okra, Cabbage, Spinach, Bitter gourd, Bottlegourd, Cucumber, Capsicum, etc.
Pulses/Oilseed Crops: Chick pea, Mung bean, Castor, Groundnut, Mustard, Cotton, Soybean, Rapeseed etc.
Spices Crops: Chilli, Turmeric, Ginger, Clove, Garlic, Cinnamon, Coriander, Cumin, Pepper etc.
OtherCrops: Sugarcane, Sugar beet, Rose, Tuberose, Tulips, Carnation, Marigold, Aster, Sun Flower, Jasmine, etc.
Expiry: 2 Year
Soil Application:- 5 to 10 Kg per acre and mix with sand or urea.
How to use Zinc Sulphur :-
Zinc Sulphate 250 gm in 200 litre of spray on both the surface of leaves in one acre. 2 to 3 spray at an interval of 20 days.
- Zinc Sulphur 33% keeps the crops green.
- It improves zinc deficiency of the crops.
- It increases the stem growth in plants.
- It used to improve or increase the yield of crop especially in crops like oil seeds.
- It is required for enzyme and formation of protein in plant.
- It is used for stabilizing Nitrogen in the roots.