Calcium Nitrate provides a rich source of calcium and nitrogen nutrients vital for the growth and development of crops. Due to its water-soluble formulation, it quickly dissolves in water which makes it easy to apply through foliar or drip irrigation systems, and is readily absorbed by the crops. It also helps to neutralize the soil ph levels and improves the soil structure and nutrient availability. It is compatible with other fertilizer and agrochemicals which makes it easier to be mixed with other combinations of nutrients to meet specific nutrients of crops.
Mechanism of Action
- Calcium nitrate is highly soluble in water. When it’s dissolved in water, it dissociates into calcium ions (Ca2+) and nitrate ions (NO3-).
- It is an essential nutrient for plant growth. It plays a vital role in cell wall formation, cell division, and the proper functioning of cell membranes.
- Nitrogen is a key component of amino acids, proteins, and chlorophyll, making it essential for plant growth and development.
- It can also help in regulating the pH of the soil.
Dose of Calcium Nitrate
50 gm -60 gm / 15 liters of water.(Spray on both sides of the leaves for optimal usage.)
4 kg – 5 kg / acre
Benefits of Calcium Nitrate
- It plays a vital role in the cell wall forma
- It provides a nitrate form of nitrogen that is readily absorbed and utilized by crops.
- It enhances the fruit’s firmness, texture, and quality.
- It improves the crop’s defense mechanism against various crop diseases.
Used for all crops. May give better results in Tomato, Cotton, Grapes, Onion, Ginger, Banana, Turmeric, Capsicum, etc.