NPK 13-40-13 100% Water Soluble Fertilizer
NPK (13:40:13) is a meticulously balanced fertilizer that provides plants with a well-rounded and essential supply of crucial nutrients necessary for their optimal growth and development. This carefully calibrated ratio comprises nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), and potassium (K), with each nutrient playing a vital role in supporting various physiological processes essential for the plant’s vitality. Nitrogen takes center stage in promoting robust vegetative growth and overall plant development. Phosphorus is equally critical, serving as a catalyst for energy transfer within plant cells and playing a crucial role in numerous cellular processes. Lastly, potassium acts as a versatile regulator, influencing various physiological functions within the plant. With this balanced composition, NPK (13:40:13) ensures that plants receive the right blend of nutrients to thrive, fostering healthy vegetation, improved energy transfer, and overall resilience in various environmental conditions.
Mechanism of Action
- NPK (13-40-13) is a fertilizer formulation containing three essential nutrients: nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), and potassium (K).
- The numbers 13-40-13 indicate the percentage of each nutrient in the fertilizer. In this case, it contains 13% nitrogen, 40% phosphorus, and 13% potassium.
- The balanced ratio of it ensures that plants receive an equal proportion of all three essential nutrients.
- This balanced formulation provides comprehensive support for various growth stages, from seedling establishment to flowering and fruiting.
- Ensures uniform and healthy plant growth, leading to better crop yields and improved quality.
Dose of NPK (13-40-13)
Benefits of NPK (13-40-13)
- It promotes root and shoot development in crops.
- It is a foliar-grade formula promotes nutrient uptake from soil to crop.
- It optimize flower and fruit sets in verious crops.
- It enhances stress resistance that occurs due to environmental conditions.
- It is important for balanced growth of crops.
Fruit crops, Cereals, Flower crops, Vegetable crops, etc.