Nutrivise Aceto 1 Kg
Acetobacter makes available nitrogen for plant consumption. It produces growth hormones like IAA for root and shoot growth. It fixes the atmospheric nitrogen through the process of biological nitrogen fixation and makes it available to plant in an easily accessible and utilizable form.
Packing : 1 Kg
₹240.00 + GST
Nutrivise Aceto is an advanced and effective product designed to boost soil health and enhance plant growth. This exceptional biofertilizer contains beneficial microorganisms, including acetic acid bacteria, which play a vital role in promoting nutrient availability and overall plant health. When applied to the soil, Nutrivise Aceto Biofertilizers establish a harmonious microbial environment, facilitating nutrient cycling and improving soil structure.
Mechanism of Action
Acetobacter contains Gluconobacter diazotrophicus bacteria which forms / colonies inside crop tissue and makes available nitrogen for plant consumption. Acetobacter also produce growth hormone like IAA for root and shoot growth. It fixes the atmospheric nitrogen through the process of biological nitrogen fixation in which the microorganisms present in the soil takes the nitrogen available in the air and makes it available to the plants in an easily accessible and utilizable form.
1. It fixes the atmospheric nitrogen and makes it available to crop.
2. Adds nutrient to the soil/makes them available to the crop & secrete certain growth promoting substances.
3. It increases number & length of roots and shoots.
4. It improves the fertility of soil and reduces the use of chemical fertilizers. It is Harmless, Eco-friendly and low cost agro-input.
5. Helps the proliferation and survival of beneficial microorganisms in soil.
6. Acetobacter provides most active form of Acetobacter and starts function and proliferation immediately after application in soil.
For Soil Application : Add 1 Kg of bio fertilizer at 1 acre of land through drip irrigation or drench the soil at proper moisture of land.
Seed Treatment/Seed Dressing: Use/Dilute 100 ml of Acetobacter in 100ml of water or mix it with 20gm sugar/jaggery for 1kg of seeds. After being uniformly wet shake them gently to from uniform layer of culture coating. Then dry the seeds in shade for 20-25 minutes.