MyLab is advance media kit (Do It Yourself) prepared by vise organic for the mass production of Trichoderma Viride, Beauveria Bassiana, paecilomyces lilanisum, Azotobacter, Rhizobium,PSB,KMB, Acetobacter and many other bacteria. By using this MyLab technology any person can produce this bio fertilizer at home or farm.
Packing : 1 Kit
MyLab : is advance media kit (Do It Yourself) prepared by vise organic for the mass production of Trichoderma Viride, Beauveria Bassiana, paecilomyces lilanisum, Azotobacter, Rhizobium,PSB,KMB, Acetobacter and many other bacteria.
MyLab Technology developed using highly sterile media for mass multiplication of Biofertilizer.
Mechanism of Action
This bio fermentor allows any farmers to produce various bio fertilizer at the time of requirement in farm. This Unique technology saves farmers valuable money in input purchase for farms. This self produced bio fertilizer is capable of producing 10 to 100 times more microbes than usual biofertilizers.
1. Fresh and Active culture to use in farm.
2. Low cost bio fertilizer for farm use.
3. Long Shelf Life of MyLab More than 2 Years.
4. Decentralize manufacturing Multiple production facility at a time of actual requirement in Agriculture.
How To Use :
1. Boil 5 liters of water for 15 to 30 minute.
2. Transfer the boiled water to a bucket. Immediately close the bucket after transfer.
3. Let the water cool down. (it takes 3-5 hrs.)
4. Add “My Lab Powder Mixture” and “MyLab Culture” to the cooled water in the bucket and immediately close the bucket.
6. stir the bucket clockwise. This will allow the mixing of nutrients and culture in water.
7. Do Not open the bucket (By Opening unnecessary bacteria can transfer in process.)
8. Stir the bucket everyday for 3 to 4 times. (This process allows bacteria to get more oxygen for growth)
9. Do this Process seven days.
10. After Seven Days Biofertilizer is Ready for Use.
11. Apply the prepared biofertilizer to the field as Required.
Soil Application : Add 1 kit of bio fertilizer at 3-5 acre of land through drip irrigation or drench the soil at proper moisture of land.