CHELATED COPPER 12% EDTA
Content:- Copper 12%
Effective copper source for hydroponics, fertigation and foliar fertilization. It is used by the plants as a catalyst in the process of respiration and also plays an important role in several enzyme systems & in carbohydrate & protein metabolism.
- Blue Powder
- Water Soluble
- Copper Chelated Effective copper source for fertigation and foliar fertigation. It is used by the plants as a catalyst in the process of respiration. It plays an important role in several enzyme systems & in carbohydrate & protein metabolism.
Cereal Crops:Rice, Bajra, Wheat, Maize, Oats, Barley, Rye, Millets, Sorghum,etc.
Fruit Crops: Banana, Avocados, Apple, Guava, Mango, Orange, Papaya, Grapes, Pomegranate, Dragon Fruit, Watermelon etc.
Vegetable Crops: Potato, Tomato, Okra, Cabbage, Spinach, Bitter gourd, Bottlegourd, Cucumber, Capsicum, etc.
Spices Crops: Chilli, Turmeric, Ginger, Clove, Garlic, Cinnamon, Coriander, Cumin, Pepper etc.
- 2 Year
- How to use:-
Dissolve 200 gm of Copper Chelated in 200 ltr of water and spray on both the surface of leaves uniformly of 20 days.
Benifits of Copper Chelated
- Plants utilize copper in chlorophyll formation and incorporate it into several enzymes.
- Symbiotic nitrogen fixation also requires copper for its vital processes.
- Plants employ copper EDTA as a catalyst during respiration.
- 100% water soluble for easy and efficient application.
- Instantly mixes with water, saving time and effort in preparation.
- Environmentally safe, ensuring eco-friendly pest control practices.
Country of origin: